-MeThOd-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cuban left the clan!!!

3 posters

Go down

Cuban left the clan!!! Empty Cuban left the clan!!!

Post  crazy_cuban Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Mates, I just wanted to tell you guys, in case you have not notice, that I left the clan like 4 or 5 days ago. Reasons ?? many but the main reason, just didnt feel needed or part or the clan most of the times, I am not blaming no1. Also wanted to tell you that I have not erase no1 from my list, I hope you all do the same, I believe in friendship over all. If I can be of any help, pls pm me at the game, or here also. Love you guys. AMY, ANGIE, you girls rock my world, love you very much <3 <3 =) cheers
crazy_cuban
crazy_cuban

Back to top Go down

Cuban left the clan!!! Empty Re: Cuban left the clan!!!

Post  B4RBiliCi0U§§ Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:43 pm

Aww, cuban! what you mean you're not needed? i think i know why you left but, gosh stay for me and amy! ( well, amy will be gone a while too. ) i guess you do what you want to do, can't stop ya lol. Gl with other clans buddy! <3
B4RBiliCi0U§§
B4RBiliCi0U§§

Back to top Go down

Post  A-M-Y Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:22 am

-tap on angie's shoulder - BOO! lol

and um cuban , what happened to u loving this clan and not wanted to leave o.o Neutral
A-M-Y
A-M-Y

Back to top Go down

Cuban left the clan!!! Empty =/

Post  crazy_cuban Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:49 pm

A-M-Y wrote:-tap on angie's shoulder - BOO! lol

and um cuban , what happened to u loving this clan and not wanted to leave o.o Neutral

Angie, lol, Where were you =( and you ask me what happened with the clan ?? YOU WERE MISSING!!! Also I'm lacking motivation to play that game, too many stuff going on, but nvm, still love you. Sheenaaaaaa, I'm so gonna miss your meanness hahahaha
crazy_cuban
crazy_cuban

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down