-MeThOd-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE CHANGED FROM TS TO VENT HERE IS INFO

3 posters

Go down

WE CHANGED FROM TS TO VENT HERE IS INFO Empty WE CHANGED FROM TS TO VENT HERE IS INFO

Post  shooter_AK47 Sat May 01, 2010 7:10 pm

server name: Method
ip host:ventgameservers.com
Port:4567
password:uhbwcc
shooter_AK47
shooter_AK47

Back to top Go down

WE CHANGED FROM TS TO VENT HERE IS INFO Empty Vent info Hates me!!!

Post  Sheenastoked Mon May 03, 2010 3:37 pm

Ok shooter this vent info sucks, I tryed it like 10 times, and still cant get on , soo....lol idk what to do !!! WE CHANGED FROM TS TO VENT HERE IS INFO Icon_silent WE CHANGED FROM TS TO VENT HERE IS INFO Icon_clown
Sheenastoked
Sheenastoked

http://www.myspace.com/so_stoked

Back to top Go down

WE CHANGED FROM TS TO VENT HERE IS INFO Empty Re: WE CHANGED FROM TS TO VENT HERE IS INFO

Post  pHySiCz Mon May 03, 2010 3:58 pm

vent7.gameservers.com is the correct host ip ...

fail shooter .. fail

pHySiCz
Admin

Back to top Go down

WE CHANGED FROM TS TO VENT HERE IS INFO Empty Shooter and vent the war of sheenastoked

Post  Sheenastoked Mon May 03, 2010 5:47 pm

I know right, like thanks shooter, I asked in game 2 days ago, and just getting on vent today, Vent is my worst nightmare now , and I want everyone to know how much vent sucks, but then again when I think about it , its not really vents fult is it??? Huh shooter lol...you bad bad bad bad boy , how you could you so such a thing, I dont think I have ever been so stressed about a voice server in like ever ...haha so again thanks haha, just kidding with you shooter im sure it was atype o and I forgive you , but between you and vent I think It was a stressful day ..ps, Angermanagement doesnt work...Hint Hint lmao...<33333333 missed you guys !!!! What a Face
Sheenastoked
Sheenastoked

http://www.myspace.com/so_stoked

Back to top Go down

WE CHANGED FROM TS TO VENT HERE IS INFO Empty Re: WE CHANGED FROM TS TO VENT HERE IS INFO

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down