-MeThOd-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Express yourself!!

4 posters

Go down

Express yourself!! Empty Express yourself!!

Post  crazy_cuban Fri May 14, 2010 7:01 am

Here is the thing: A clan is like a family, we need to know each others and trust each other, love and help each other. I decided to start this post to get to know you all better in order to become better friends. If you don't want to post anything about you its cool, keep yourself inside that dark room.

About Me: I was born in Cuba, Las Tunas, 1990. I grew up on that little shitty but beautiful island until I was 15, then decided to get my Cuban ass and move to USA. First I used to live at Miami. After a year, realized that Miami is expensive as hell so my family and I decided to move to Dallas Texas, that was 4 years ago. I am currently going to College, need 1 more year to finish, studying Business Admin. Also working on weekends mostly at a restaurant. I am single for the moment, looking for friendship. Don't like to waste time with foolish relationships, I like to know better the girl before doing anything that I'll regret later. Love psychology, Actually, I am thinking on studying it to put it on use someday. Also love music, love to sing, dance and watch movies (the game part counts like a sickness) lol. I believe in God, I'm not perfect, but I do try my best. I go to church and I'm happy with the way my life is. Love people from everywhere, I am not racist at all (only hate shooter) So sup with you guys, girls ?? ready to be honest with yourself first, and then with all of us ?? cheers
crazy_cuban
crazy_cuban

Back to top Go down

Express yourself!! Empty Re: Express yourself!!

Post  Admin Mon May 17, 2010 6:35 am

this is pt i was born to play CA, go boarding, and work. that is all im the best
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://method.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Express yourself!! Empty LOL

Post  crazy_cuban Tue May 18, 2010 9:26 am

Admin wrote:this is pt i was born to play CA, go boarding, and work. that is all im the best

PT you dont even count as a human, you are an alien in a human's body trying to communicate with his spaceship, go get another life NOOB
crazy_cuban
crazy_cuban

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix-x Tue May 18, 2010 9:51 am

Born And Raised Modesto , California, Age 19 , Birthday Feb 2 , 1991 , Been Playing Since Feb 2010 , Uhh wat Else Currently Goin to School / Work Also. Thats Me :]
Phoenix-x
Phoenix-x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheenastoked Wed May 19, 2010 12:59 pm

Lmao about pt being non human lol....anyways im sheenastoked !!! im from canada and I am working my ass off most days for a marketing company , and usually when im not working , im hanging out with friends , tanning , going to shows , loveeeeeeeee music and concerts, Planning on going to ohio next month , and planning a road trip across canada and heading to OR to vist a friend of mine ..then home for august and back to work . where my birthday will we held, the big 22 of my life will start to begin !!! I miss playing ca but usually dont have enough time , and get bored pretty quick when people on facebook are beating my score in bejewled lol...but thats my info !!! miss you guys soooo much , love this fourm cause I can keep in touch ,,anyways have a good one talk to you guys soon !!!!<3<3<3Cheers & Beers!!!! Express yourself!! Icon_biggrin
Sheenastoked
Sheenastoked

http://www.myspace.com/so_stoked

Back to top Go down

Express yourself!! Empty <3

Post  crazy_cuban Thu May 20, 2010 6:48 pm

I feel very happy to see how my topic helps to create a better friendship between us. I love our clan, and each one of you. Please, keep posting stuff about you guys, makes my day way better when I read about you.
crazy_cuban
crazy_cuban

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum